 Announcements / 2672
2671  |  2673
Subject:
Ogel wins, Wolf Pack 1 too !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 20:21:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello everyone!

I was taking a break from my website this summer, but September is already here
and with it, Minifigville is getting updated!

In the Minifig Hall ofFame, Wolf Pack 1 was elected to the MHoF, beating
Stormtrooper and Ghost by a large margin.  Since Wolf Pack is the second Castle
Minifig to be elected in 2004, there won't be any other Castle Minifigs in the
polls until 2005.  So Ghost will be an automatic finalist for February 2005.

Scorpio took a beating in StudWars as Ogel showed him that size doesn't matter
when we're talking about being Evil.  But evilness is not over yet, as the
dreadful Aliens are the opponents of the Rahkshis for the next bout.  Cast your
vote to decide who will win between them and tell us what happens!

The Top 10 section was also updated and I'll update the Lego Picture Captioning
soon.  It's great to see that the LPC has inspired a caption contest on Lugnet.

I'm about to complete the Brad Ventura around the world section too, as Brad
went to Niagara Falls, Vancouver and Brickfest!  Stay tuned for updates, I
should be able to complete it the week.  I've also got an idea that should be
quick and easy to implement on my website and that will surely be tons of fun.
I'll tell you more on that when I am finished with Brad's section next week.

So meanwhile, there's plenty of new stuff to do on Minifigville.  I encourage
you all to send me pictures for the LPC.  I do use them when I feel they will
get good submissions from visitors and it's always a blast for me to see the
stuff you send.

Terry
www.minifigville.com