 Announcements / 2680
    MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, September 11th —Jason Spears
   Description: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Guests are always welcome, if you are interested in joining MichLUG or just want to hang out and talk about LEGO. Date/Time: Saturday, September (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.events) !

        Re: MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, September 11th —Kirby Warden
   Well, I made it out to my first Lug meeting!! I was a couple hours late since I managed to get lost along the way, but I made it! I sheepishly poked my head through the open door to see what I could see, while shushing my kids and leading my wife (...) (20 years ago, 12-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: MichLUG Meeting - Saturday, September 11th —David Laswell
   (...) Glad to have you, though I neglected to introduce myself to any of the 3+ new visitors, so I'm somewhat guessing as to who you are. If you were the guy who brought the large grey tank and the red spaceship that was compared to a hydroplane, (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)