 Announcements / 2673
  Building a landmark, one brick at a time

I just wanted to make a quick announcement of the GMLTC's next big building project. In honor of the city of Rochester, Minnesota's Sesquicentennial - their 150th anniversary, we'll be building a LEGO version of the Plummer Building. The Plummer (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Building a landmark, one brick at a time

(...) Did TLG provide you with Dark Tan bricks? j/k Best of luck at the event. I look forward to seeing your Lego version of this building. Most of all, Have Fun! Best, Jonathan (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Building a landmark, one brick at a time

I have some design work for the Plummer Building up here: (URL) a lot of holes in the model; the purpose was to do basic design work and get a good estimate of the required bricks, not produce a picture-perfect virtual version. But I think it (...) (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, FTX)