 Events / 1398
Re: Building a landmark, one brick at a time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 05:31:48 GMT

I have some design work for the Plummer Building up here:

There a lot of holes in the model; the purpose was to do basic design work and get a good estimate of the required bricks, not produce a picture-perfect virtual version. But I think it conveys the details we’re planning.

Having never attempted anything like this before even when not at a public event, I’m very curious to see how it goes!

Steve (Crossing my fingers and hoping all the parts arrive in time!)