 Announcements / 2616 (-5)
  New Washington Base Reporting! MOONBASE DC!

Hello spacers and spacettes, You've seen the announcment... you know the standard, now it's up to you! Moonbase is the centerpiece of the lego sci-fi display and we need all Scibrick members, scifi fans and cool folks like you to bring your modules! (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !

  Moonbase Module: Mount SciBrick - Mech Bay 05

Moonbase Module: (URL) Mount SciBrick - Mech Bay 05> Good day all, here is a gift to SciBrick. I have been wanting to find a way to express my gratitude to the membership of SciBrick so I gave in the only way I know how; I built something. I built (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX) !

  One week left - more pics from BayLTC Pleasanton Show

Since June 12, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) has had a layout on display at the Amador-Livermore Valley Historical Society and Museum in Pleasanton, California. There is one week left until we take it down next weekend on July 11. This (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

  Web 3D chat - LEGO like syle. Free!

Now you can have a "LEGO-like" 3D web chat at your site to meet your friends and talk about LEGO or anything... You need only to go to (URL) wait the download of the ADOBE Atmosphere plugin. If you have a pop up blocker you need to disable it. All (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce)

  New Spiderman LEGO movie

As you likely know, the Spider-Man 2 movie launches today around the world and is sure to be the biggest box office news of the summer. (I personally can not wait to see it!) To help to celebrate the success of the new Spider-Man movie, we will be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact