 Announcements / 2572
  Announcing the Alternate Star Wars Contests

Hi all, I'm here to announce the "Alternate Star Wars" contest that I'm currently hosting on the FBTB "LEGO Star Wars Customs" forum. The obvious and the main reason for it, is to boost the creativity in creating more Sci-fi based original customs. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Announcing the Alternate Star Wars Contests

(...) As a member of the LDraw community, I'm dismayed that you explicitly disqualified all CAD creations from this contest. Basically you limited the list of potential sumbitters to those who have a significant pile of bricks or those who don't (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Announcing the Alternate Star Wars Contests

(...) Dear Orion, Here is a copy of that rule: "- No CAD (L-Draw/MlCad) based creations are allowed, unless you don’t have the bricks in the right colors and you could show us your creations with real LEGO bricks, then your entry is valid." So,let (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Announcing the Alternate Star Wars Contests

(...) The tone of my message makes it seem like I'm being a jerk. I apologize for that. I was actually trying to nicely point out that LDraw creations should be allowed in many of the MOC contests that are held in the community. The reasons for this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.starwars)