 Announcements / 2512
  Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest!

Hi Everyone! After Jon Palmer's successful P38 contest, I have decided to run one of my own. I am resurrecting a contest some of you may recall from Mark's Lego Creations about 4 years ago. (URL) The Civilian MOC contest! The rules are simple: You (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest!

(...) Hi Mark! (...) What about "pickup trucks" with gun racks?? Are those OK? Some of my best friends have gun racks in their trucks(1), I'll have you know. :-) Sounds like a fun contest! 1 - well, that's not actually true. (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest!

(...) Well I suppose you could do that. But there's a mandatory 10 day waiting period on particle beam cannons. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest!

(...) Mr. GA sir, Excellent idea. Especially since I was churning thoughts for such craft in some sector of my head recently. I do have one question for you: Are we allowed multiple entries? And on that note (just thinking ahead), what about car (...) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest!

(...) Oh sure, I don't see why not. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest!

(...) Ahaha! LOL I was just thinking the same, Larry. Heheh. BTW cool contest Mark, I might participate. :-) (URL) Mladen Pejic> (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)