 Space / 33226
Re: Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 14:06:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Saada wrote:
   Mr. GA sir,

Excellent idea. Especially since I was churning thoughts for such craft in some sector of my head recently. I do have one question for you: Are we allowed multiple entries?

Oh sure, I don’t see why not.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator