 Announcements / 2512
2511  |  2513
Subject:
Announcing the Fleebnork.com Civilian Space MOC contest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 22:51:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi Everyone!

After Jon Palmer’s successful P38 contest, I have decided to run one of my own. I am resurrecting a contest some of you may recall from Mark’s Lego Creations about 4 years ago.

The Civilian MOC contest!

The rules are simple:
  • You cannot submit a previously published MOC. I want to see new creations.

  • No weapons allowed on the vehicle. These are craft used by regular folks.

  • The vehicle you create must be a civilian oriented Space MOC such as a personal craft or a delivery vehicle. Police vehicles are ok but they must not be combat oriented. That means no guns!

  • Military vehicles that don’t have guns will not be accepted. I want civilian MOCs. Say it with me: Ci-vil-ian.

  • You must email a link to your entries to the Grand Admiral. I will post links to the entries on my website as I receive them. The Grand Admiral will not host your images, sorry.

  • I will make up categories for winners at a later time. Just build something cool and send it in.

  • I have not decided if there will be any prizes. Just build something cool and the Grand Admiral will consider it.

  • If you cannot figure out my email address you may use the webform on the Ask The GA section of my website.

  • Contest ends June 30. You have two months to comply.

I look forward to seeing your entries!

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator