 Announcements / 2511 (-10)
  Coupe/ Cabrio car

Hi! After a long time I'm able to present a new technic car: (URL) I tried to put as many cool features in this car I possibly could do. Some specs: - All wheeldrive with a double wishbone suspensionsystem - V 12 engine and a 'normal' 5+1 speed (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.technic)

  SCLTC at Fullerton Railroad Days 2004

The (URL) Southern California LEGO Train Club> (SCLTC) returns to Fullerton Railroad Days this coming weekend with its first new layout of 2004. Items appearing for the first time: An automated light rail system A brand new town area Area 51 A new (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !

  LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Open

The LDraw.org Steering Committee election is now open. To vote, please visit (URL) and log in with your user account. Next, visit the announcement on LDraw.org here: (URL) the Ballot link. You may vote for up to five candidates. Please cast only one (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !!

  Lego in a government fraud article

I was doing my daily scan of news stories when I came across the following article: "Government Credit Card Abuses Detailed" So I took a read. Lo and behold, in the bottom, look what I found: In another instance $200 of LEGO toy robots were bought (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Guide to Jade Empire

I put this together to help out those people who may be wondering just what exactly this whole Jade Empire business is all about. If anyone else has anything to contribute, please feel free to post! Some time ago on Lugnet (and in chat conversations (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  www.malug.hu --- LEGO User Group in Hungary

(URL) Hi there, Akos form the Hungarian LEGO User Group asked my to post his annouce here at lugnet. So here we go: ***...*** We are pleased to announce the formation of MALUG, the de facto LUG for Hungary! Our website can be found here: (URL) Be (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  The GeeBee is Ready. [Image Heavy]

Hey all, I got tired of responding to myself for updates ((URL)), so I'll start a new thread for the good stuff. A bit of a late update, but what can I say? I'm just finishing up :) Pictures: (URL) The front. I like the little engine details; the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  disk failure

The LUGNET production server (still the older server, hosted at Pair Networks) suffered a disk failure today at what appears to be, according to the logs, 11:30am EST. The disk has been replaced, data restored, and we seem to be set back about 8 (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  New Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2004 Collection

Dear Ladys, Holly Wood, your favorite fashion designer, proudly presents its new female runway spring/summer collection 2004. (URL) As usual we have put our attention to a clean line, exclusive fabrics, exceptional attention to detail and a subtle (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

  BrickParts will be having a new owner

Hi Everyone! Just to let everyone know, BrickParts will soon have a new owner! ;*( Yes, after three and a half years I am selling my business and will be consentrating full time on my career. I want to thank eveyone who has done business with me. (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact