 Announcements / 2491 (-5)
  P-38 Space Contest Winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered. You are all rad and awesome. I'm still building the 4 trophies and I'll show them and display the winners on the contest page in a bit, but until then: The microfig scale winner: (URL) MINI A38 by Miklos Hosszu: The 3 (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  James' Castle Project

After a few months of sitting on my hard drive I've uploaded the pictures of my latest project to my site. The project is to build a castle modularly, each time building on the previous so at the end of each stage I havew a full castle. Stages 1-3 (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  BIP Contest II comes to an end

Well, after several months, and with 850 Building Instructions added to the BIP, the (URL) Contest II: Contest Reloaded> has come to an end. You can check out the winning entries at the (URL) (as well as the fat prizes the winners have coming soon), (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  NYCLUG Meeting #2 Minutes & An Invite

Hey guys: Thanks again for being there... and thanks also for forgiving my tardiness (in both coming to the meeting and for this email). As always, it's fun to get together, show off our MOC's, sort for pieces aaaaandto keep playing while some (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

  A GeeBee for the Zoo...

Oh, forget the delay, I can't hold out on this! I've been commissioned by the (URL) Kalamazoo Air Zoo>, a new air & space museum in Kalamazoo, MI, to build a sculpture for their grand opening. I got to choose the subject, so what better than a (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact