 Announcements / 2490
2489  |  2491
Subject:
James' Castle Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 13:26:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After a few months of sitting on my hard drive I’ve uploaded the pictures of my latest project to my site. The project is to build a castle modularly, each time building on the previous so at the end of each stage I havew a full castle. Stages 1-3 are complete, 4 has been started on and my wife is moaning already at the amount of space it takes up (so I’ll probably stop at 4 or 5 stages)

Here is Stage 1

Here is Stage 2

I’ll put stage 3 up when its photographed

ta

--

James Stacey

www.minifig.co.uk

Lugnet Member #925

I’m a citizen of Legoland travellin’ Incommunicado