 Announcements / 2416
    Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Bill Vollbrecht
   Hello! My name is Bill Vollbrecht. I am a former Model Designer from LEGOLAND California (as of last week!). I have met many of you through different park events as well as outside events such as Brickswest. I have been a lifelong LEGO fan and a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Ashley Glennon
     Bill, It will be great to have you join us here. Best of luck with your new endeavour. Can't wait to see how you fill your website. I know you will help us advance our building techniques and love of the brick! Ashley Glennon (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Scott Costello
     hey Bill, are you planning on staying local? If so you would also be a very welcome addition to Lugola, we just had our last meeting on Saturday the 14th, but we will keep you posted on the next meeting problably late March/Early April. Having met (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Bill Vollbrecht
      (...) Hey, thanks Scott! I will be staying in the Carlsbad area (I've got to get my bricks SOMEWHERE!). So drop me a line, I'd be very interested in attending a meeting. Bill (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

          Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Josh Baakko
       (...) Bill, we'd be welcome to have you ;-) provided you show up at our 3 member meets to make it 4, lol! Carlsbad Eh? I'm actually @ Miramar, yes the Marine Corps Air Station... then Adrian's down here too ;-) Josh (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

          Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Adrian Egli
      (...) Hey Bill, It would be cool to meet up with you and an opportunity to do so will be coming up soon. Keep an eye out on the lugnet.lugola newsgroup page this thursday evening because I'll be poting an announcement there. Adr. (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Aaron West
     (...) <snipity!> Just thought I'd butt in here... Meetings? I'm *kinda* local to the Carlsbad-ish area. I would love to get together with other LEGO fans, LUGNET is such a big place that I get lost in all the little divisions. Can you direct me to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

         Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Bruce Hietbrink
     (...) Aaron, (URL) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Tobbe Arnesson
     Welcome! Hope we can give something back to all the questions you'll likely get :) Looking forward to seeing that webpage. (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —John Cooper
   (...) Hello Bill, We’re glad to have you be a more active member of the group. Like many other AFOLs, I have enjoyed brief discussions with you at BricksWest and LLCA events. I see the legomasterbuilder website has been updated to remove your bio. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Bill Vollbrecht
   (...) Yeah, one of my old coworkers told me about that. She thought I would be annoyed, but really, I find it more amusing than anything. I guess they couldn't tear their clothes and spit on me, so this was their way of dealing with my departure! (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Can it be spelled gr*y where * is either an 'a' or an 'e'? :) NO! Don't start this debate again, just making some fun! (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)

        Re: Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California —Bill Vollbrecht
   (...) If by that you mean I am being ambiguous, Don't worry. I will answer any and all questions regarding LEGOLAND and the modelshop to the best of my abillities. In the past I may of been held back by my employment at LEGO, but since I don't work (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.build)