 Announcements / 2416
2415  |  2417
Subject:
Master Model Designer leaves LEGOLAND California
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:12:56 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!

My name is Bill Vollbrecht. I am a former Model Designer from LEGOLAND
California (as of last week!). I have met many of you through different park
events as well as outside events such as Brickswest. I have been a lifelong LEGO
fan and a member of LUGNET for about a year.

I haven't posted much, but now that I am no longer with the LEGO company I hope
to be much more active in the LEGO community! I am starting my own business as a
freelance model designer and I am having a website being constructed at
www.brickcreations.com. Unfortunately, it isn't up and running yet, but
hopefully it will be soon!

I am very excited about this new phase of my life! I hope I can be a good source
of information for all of you out there. I love building with LEGO bricks, and
will be more than happy to answer any questions that you might have for a former
LEGOLAND model builder!

Thanks!

Bill Vollbrecht