 Announcements / 2380
2379  |  2381
Subject:
Festival of the Moon: the PDX Classic-Castle Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:33:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Come One and Come All!

Lord Marshal Leonhart of Tallahia invites you to the Festival of the Moon, to be held at Brickfest PDX. Merchants and Artisans will be temporarily relocating their shops and houses to Portland for what may be the largest Classic-Castle City display ever.

I will be bringing all of my town, including a 2ft tower (Residence of the Lord Marshal), and invite anyone and everyone to bring a little piece of the Classic-Castle City. That means houses, shops, marketplace stalls, or wall pieces, tower pieces, or gatehouses.

At PDX I plan on having a castle show-and-tell where everyone can get peaks into the amazing creations that will be there, as well as a general roundtable about the state of LEGO Castle hobby, and a How-To session where I will build a tudor-style shop and discuss other attributes of the hobby.

If you plan on bringing some 3CS pieces, please contact me to let me know so I can design the layout.

See you guys in Portland!

-Lenny

Ps. why “Festival of the Moon” - the idea being this is winter when the world is dark, whereas Brickfest Arlington will be “Festival of the Sun”. I will be bringing decorations for the City in celebration of the Festival. Any ideas on how we can expand this idea, I’m totally welcome!