 Announcements / 2361 (-20)
  (oops) Re: LegoMasterBuilder.com Updated...

Just a little housekeeping- URL Fixed (stupid slash...), and x-posted to .announce and .people: (...) -jeremiah- (still a gibbering idiot) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Sacramento Brick Builders first meeting this Saturday Jan. 10th!

Hi all, This is just a reminder that the Sacramento Brick Builders (SacBB) will have our first meeting on January 10th, 2004, from 11AM-3PM in the community room of the Colonial Heights Branch of the Sacramento Public Library, located at 4799 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, FTX)

  Thanks from the Kunce Family

I recieved this email from Diane Kunce: "We are Travis Kunce's parents and just want all to know that we were so very proud of his creativity and know that he is building 3-D cloud formations in the sky. You will never know the magnitude that your (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  Biff has landed on Mars!

Biff has landed on Mars The LEGO minifigure Biff has landed on Mars and became first "man" on the red planet. (URL) Biff Starling - or at least a picture of him - is on board the the rover which landed on Mars on Sunday morning after a seven months (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004, FTX)

  An invitation to enroll in NYCLUG (was: SILUG)

THE NEW YORK CITY LEGO USERS GROUP, or NYCLUG WHEREAS New York City is the Capital of the World, and WHEREAS the population of this City number above eight million Souls, and WHEREAS a good number of these Souls are Lego enthusiasts, and WHEREAS a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce) !

  Laser Target Finder sensor

Hello, My latest sensor creation is a laser based detector that can find special reflective targets up to 3 meters away. (URL) You will find (URL) here> photographs, schematics, tips and tricks to build this sensor. Some characteristics: Homebrew (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  *** LDView Version 2.1 Released ***

LDView version 2.1 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) This version has a bunch of changes. Some highlights include: Zoom to Fit using L3P's auto camera position algorithm (thanks Lars) Hidden line (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  December MOTM/SOTM Winners, January Voting Open

Congratulations to the winners of the December Model/Scene of the month contests: MOTM, Gregory J Overkamp, Studliner Refuse Disposal Unit SOTM, John Miller, 1687 Transport Team Voting for the January 2004 Model of the Month and Scene of the Month (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce) !

  MHOF Now Running

New Formula, Same Great Taste! www.minifigville.com/mhof/ The Minifig Hall of Fame is now running. With 24 contestants this month, the battle for a place in the MHoF will be tougher than ever! And just when you thought your favorite Minifig won, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.fun, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town)

  B.I. Joe's new face

Well...perhaps not a new face entirely, but a spruce up splash graphic. For those old skool fans, an attempt at recreating a 'brickified' version of the classic 'Slient Interlude' #21 Marvel comic. (URL) Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  BrickFest Display Cards

BrickFest PDX, Portland, OR....is only 46 days away! Have you reserved your MOC Display space yet? and have you checked out what we are organizing for this event? (URL) Display Cards are available for registered participants to complete. If you plan (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca) !!

  Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

Hi All, I will be putting together a minifig roundtable at Brickfest PDX in February to allow collectors and others to build a universally accepted database of minifigs (and of course have a swapmeet so we can trade minifigs as well). The goal of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

  SILUG -- Staten Island Lego Users Group

[SILUG -- A Proposal] ===...=== I know there are several AFOLs from the Shaolin on this board... lurking... creeping... venturing to the thrift shops in Manhattan or garage sales in Jersey to add to their Lego collection. I'm proposing the formation (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  SciBrick Member Display - Mecha Designs - Lego Store - Paramus Park Mall - N.J.

SciBrick Member Display - "Mecha Designs" by Eric Sophie Now Showing - Mecha Designs at the Paramus Park Lego Store - Rte. 17 North -N.J. (4 URLs) Enjoy! Stop on in! Eric Sophie SciBrick LMHoF GardenSLUG Biomechanical Bricks (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  SciBrick Member Dsiplay - Holiday Setup - Paramus Park Mall - N.J.

SciBrick Member Display - Eric Sophie's "Little Bot Bay". Now Showing until next week at the Paramus Park Mall - Rte. 17 North - N.J. (3 URLs) Enjoy! Eric Sophie SciBrick LMHoF GardenSLUG Biomechanical Bricks (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, FTX)

  GardenSLUG Display by Tim Caffery - Paramus Park Mall Lego Store N.J.

Hey all, I'd like to bring your attention to Tim Caffery's GardenSLUG Display here at the (URL) Paramus Park Mall Lego Store> - N.J. . As we begin a relationship with the Lego Store, over time GardenSLUG will have members displaying their MOCs here (...) (21 years ago, 27-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  The Travis Kunce AirCars Contest

In honor of Travis, I'm running another contest (I suppose it's about time I did anyway) The Travis Kunce AirCars Contest basically, build something in the spirit of Travis Aircars which are to be found here: (URL) I particularly like the 04 folder (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Very Sad News....

I and a couple of other's have been contacted with sad news. From an e-mail from Madchucksinfo@aol.com hi my name is chuck senesac , i'm travis kunce birth father . i am having a hard time writing this so bare with me . sometime on the the morning (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.people, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  MichLUG to display at the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, MI

MichLUG will be displaying at the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, MI for a second year running. In addition to a town/train layout, which we displayed last year, we will also be showing a Moonbase layout. The train layout will feature 3 train loops, many (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.space) !

  10129 Rebel Snowspeeder

I just finished modelling the UCS Rebel Snowspeeder set in LDraw. You can download it from my website: (URL) are 3 mockup parts in this set: 44822 Hinge Plate 1 x 4 Locking with 2 Single Fingers on Top 43710 Wedge 2 x 4 Triple Left 43711 Wedge 2 x 4 (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact