 Announcements / 2357
    An invitation to enroll in NYCLUG (was: SILUG) —Sid Dinsay
   THE NEW YORK CITY LEGO USERS GROUP, or NYCLUG WHEREAS New York City is the Capital of the World, and WHEREAS the population of this City number above eight million Souls, and WHEREAS a good number of these Souls are Lego enthusiasts, and WHEREAS a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce) !

        Re: An invitation to enroll in NYCLUG (was: SILUG) —Eric Sophie
   (...) Can a I get a AHMEN! This is great, I feel like we are brothers.....sniff....,,,, :^" wow, really, good news and a worthy objective! yours, Eric "I gotyoback" Sophie GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ny)