 Announcements / 2350
    Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Geoff Gray
   Hi All, I will be putting together a minifig roundtable at Brickfest PDX in February to allow collectors and others to build a universally accepted database of minifigs (and of course have a swapmeet so we can trade minifigs as well). The goal of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

        Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Thomas Garrison
     (...) Also there is (URL) for minifig parts/set information (although it does not track minifigs as such) (URL) TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs)

         Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Geoff Gray
     (...) does cross-reference sets, which is one thing I do want to do. I noticed there are some minifigs on legofigs.com that are not here (specifically a couple of promotional space minifigs). Also, is the database being used here something we could (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Terry Prosper
     (...) Although it is impossible for me to attend BrickFest, I'd be happy to cooperate and help. I'm also very interested in hosting the results of this roundtable, if you need a website. My new domain, minifigville.com, is in my opinion an (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

         Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Geoff Gray
     (...) Thanks Terry. We'll definately keep you in the loop. Long live the minifig! (20 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Paul Ferguson
     (...) Don't forget the Fibblesnork Guide for figures up to 1997 at: (URL) And my own (post-97) site, the Locker 99 Minifig Reference, at: (URL) As to that, it's not complete for post-1997. I add things as I have time and resources, and there never (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

        Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX —Clark Stephens
   (...) Geoff, I'm looking forward to hearing the results of the roundtable. I'm curator of the lugnet.build.minifigs group. All of the websites previously mentioned in this thread appear on the minifigs portal sidebar (minifigville being a recent (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.minifigs)