 Announcements / 2302
    Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Amy Hughes
   Michiana-LUG's first GATS appearance was a great success and a lot of fun. Report to follow. Here are some pics... (5 URLs) GATS Fort Wayne 2003> Amy (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX) !!

        Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —David Gregory
     Sharks in the penny pool and ninjas on the lawn--you gotta love it! Congratulations you guys. (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug)

         Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Scott E. Sanburn
     David & All, (...) Thanks! It is always fun to throw in a few fun details, such as these, and we had Spiderman and a few other surprises. : ) We will have some more pictures up soon, here is Stefan Garcia's gallery: (URL) will also have a show (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug)

        Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Chris Phillips
     (...) Wow, I've gotta say, this is one of the nicest train layouts I think I've ever seen. Definitely some of the most realistic LEGO buildings. And I really like the elevated train. That's something I've wanted to do for a long time. Where did you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)

         Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Scott E. Sanburn
     Chris & All, (...) Thanks Chris. It was a nice layout, I was even surprised when I saw it together! ) As for the elevated train, that was David Kohrman's MOC, and this was his first showing of it. I asked David about those side rails as well, and he (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)

        Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Mike Kollross
     (...) Nice work! The detail is very impressive. Who designed the powered track switches? Any chance of instructions or closer pics for detail? Well done. Mike (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)

         Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Scott E. Sanburn
     Mike & All, (...) Thanks! (...) Tony Hedglen actually designed the auto-switches and the decoupler. They worked great. Although I wanted more decouplers for the cargo yard. : ) (...) I will see if I can get some more pictures of that shortly. My (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug)

        Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Brendan Powell Smith
   Great layout, folks! Amy are you also responsible for the buildings directly behind the art museum? (From the close-up photo of the sand red buidling's front door, I'm guessing yes.) Those are really sweet. I love how you've done the windows on both (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)

        Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne —Amy Hughes
   (...) Thank you, Brendan. (...) Yes, and thanks. The sand red hotel and light yellow soda shop are mine. I'll post pictures and descriptions when I find some time. Yes, the door on the hotel is identical to the one on the art museum, except in (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)