 Organizations / United States / Michiana-LUG / 18
Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:21:50 GMT

Great layout, folks!

Amy are you also responsible for the buildings directly behind the art museum? (From the close-up photo of the sand red buidling’s front door, I’m guessing yes.) Those are really sweet. I love how you’ve done the windows on both buildings, especially the use of the white lattice fences on the first floor, and the pillars. The yellow building (or is that lt. yellow?) is also pleasingly distinct, too, with its innovative window structures.

The landscaping for the whole block came out very nice. Excellent work!

The elevated train looks beautiful, too. Hats off to David Kohrman. At first glance I thought that was Dave Eaton’s green line subway up there. It’s great how the side rails curve so naturally with the track at the corners.

Great details all around, esp. the wolves hiding in the wilderness.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith