 Organizations / United States / Michiana-LUG / 14
Re: Michiana-LUG @ GATS Fort Wayne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:46:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Amy Hughes wrote:
   Michiana-LUG’s first GATS appearance was a great success and a lot of fun. Report to follow. Here are some pics...

GATS Fort Wayne 2003

Amy

Nice work! The detail is very impressive.

Who designed the powered track switches? Any chance of instructions or closer pics for detail?

Well done.

Mike