 Announcements / 229
228  |  230
Subject:
Halloween Lego Design Contest Reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 16:10:31 GMT

Hello everyone!  One month ago I publicly launched the Halloween Lego Design
Contest here on LUGNET and RTL.  It is my plan to make monthly announcements
to help remind those interested in participating and for those people who
have only recently found the on-line Lego community.  So if you haven't
dropped by yet or just want to revisit the site, feel free to stop by.

http://www.GeoCities.com/~hldc/

--
Matthew Verdier

"You can't just say you're King because some watery tart threw a sword at
you"
Dennis, 932 AD
http://www.GeoCities.com/~mjvlego/
http://www.GeoCities.com/~hldc/