 Announcements / 230
229  |  231
Subject:
[ldraw.org] Progress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 11:44:00 GMT

During the last week or so, Jacob and I have worked on the templates for
ldraw.org.  I feel that they are just about set, and definitely ready to
recieve content.  I still need to work on the images for the multilanguage
support pages in Danish, French, and Spanish.

We still need some help.  We need someone to work with the reference
resources, lots of people to work with the TLG model repository, assemble
links, and write the legal page.  If you would like to help, please email me
at tim@zacktron.com.  Thanks!!

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org