 Announcements / 2256 (-5)
  MichLUG to display at the Motor City Comic Con in Novi, MI

Motor City Comic Con Description: ComicCon is a huge comic book convention, featuring lots of dealers, anime and gaming, and a long list of guests, including the actors who played Geordie LaForge and Tasha Yar in Star Trek: The Next Generation. - (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org) !!

  ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Hello, The Ottawa LEGO club ParLUGment is pleased to announce our first local showing in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. On October 18th and 19th, we will be displaying a 16' x 9' LEGO Train layout at Railfair 26. The show is at Algonquin College near (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  *** LDView Version 2.0.3 Released ***

(NOTE: This version only affects people who are not running Windows 2000 or Windows XP. If you are running LDView 2.0.2 in Windows 2000 or Windows XP, there's no need to update.) LDView version 2.0.3 is now available, in both source and binary (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  European LUG MAP

Hi, For the interested ones, here's a link to our site with a European LUG MAP. Because the one on LUGNET isn't up to date, even after asking Todd & Suzanne, our webmaster desided to create one for our site. You can find it here : (URL) over a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it) !

  Underworld movie poster

Well.. this was done a couple weeks ago but with vacation I never got the post put up. After seeing Underworld I finally got the incentive to finish the poster as I'd had the idea for a few months based on promo pictures, etc. (URL) you like it. :) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact