 Announcements / 2254
2253  |  2255
Subject:
*** LDView Version 2.0.3 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 04:22:40 GMT

(NOTE: This version only affects people who are not running Windows 2000 or
Windows XP.  If you are running LDView 2.0.2 in Windows 2000 or Windows XP,
there's no need to update.)

LDView version 2.0.3 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can
download either from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/

The only change in this version is a fix for a problem that was introduced as
part of my Windows XP theme support that caused the Open File dialog box to not
work in Windows 95/98/ME.

This version is Windows-only.  Despite appearances to the contrary, the
QT-based Linux version will eventually be updated in the future.

As always, please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature
suggestions, or bug reports.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)