 Announcements / 2256 (-10)
  MichLUG to display at the Motor City Comic Con in Novi, MI

Motor City Comic Con Description: ComicCon is a huge comic book convention, featuring lots of dealers, anime and gaming, and a long list of guests, including the actors who played Geordie LaForge and Tasha Yar in Star Trek: The Next Generation. - (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org) !!

  ParLUGment to Display at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Hello, The Ottawa LEGO club ParLUGment is pleased to announce our first local showing in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. On October 18th and 19th, we will be displaying a 16' x 9' LEGO Train layout at Railfair 26. The show is at Algonquin College near (...) (21 years ago, 13-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment) !

  *** LDView Version 2.0.3 Released ***

(NOTE: This version only affects people who are not running Windows 2000 or Windows XP. If you are running LDView 2.0.2 in Windows 2000 or Windows XP, there's no need to update.) LDView version 2.0.3 is now available, in both source and binary (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  European LUG MAP

Hi, For the interested ones, here's a link to our site with a European LUG MAP. Because the one on LUGNET isn't up to date, even after asking Todd & Suzanne, our webmaster desided to create one for our site. You can find it here : (URL) over a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it) !

  Underworld movie poster

Well.. this was done a couple weeks ago but with vacation I never got the post put up. After seeing Underworld I finally got the incentive to finish the poster as I'd had the idea for a few months based on promo pictures, etc. (URL) you like it. :) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Virtual LEGO now available!

Hey everyone! Writing to let you know that the book Virtual LEGO (by yours truly, Steve Bliss, and Ahui Herrera) has finally hit the shelves! It is now shipping from Amazon.com and showing up in your local bookstore soon (if its not there already). (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

  LDraw Design Pad Version 1.5 Released

5 months in the making, LDraw Design Pad 1.5 is finally released. A installer for new users and an update for users of 1.5b can be found here: (URL) (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Features are: (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Seattle Road Show (whoops- a week late...)

The Road Show came to Seattle on the last weekend of September, running from the 26th to the 28th. PNLTC, SeaLUG, and SMART all shared the small space with a 3-layer layout in 4 sections. You can check out a sampling of the pictures on the SeaLUG (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Angus Young Minifig Instructions and Bitmaps

For those of you who requested it, my Angus Young Mini-Fig instructions and bitmaps are now online... www.blockaholic.com/...ldpage.htm For best results for the Gibon SG guitar, use the CorelDRAW file, provided you have CorelDRAW. Enjoy! For those (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce)

  *** LDView Version 2.0.2 Released ***

LDView version 2.0.2 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) biggest change in this release is an update to use your currently selected visual style when running in Windows XP. Most of the other changes (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact