 Announcements / 2137
  Lego Road Show: the Prequel

As I'm sure many of you know, Lego's planning a tour of about 20 major cities across the US this summer: (URL) in case you didn't know, they've also asked a bunch of local LUG groups to help out at these shows by showing up with their own creations (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events) !!

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

(...) Lots of nice creations, and a good job showing them off. I especially love the details and humor in the medieval layout. The underground cut-aways are superb! Brian (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

(...) especially the castle section with all the great jokes. I'm not sure what I found funnier - the Wolfpack guys trying to fly with the dragon wings (splat!) or the treasure hunters digging away right next to the big red X that is obviously (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

I got a few photos at the event as well. (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

Dave, that medieval layout is superb. I'd seen some of your creations in the recent BrikWars photos, but the new stuff had me in stitches. I gawked in awe at the fossilized skeletal remains of the dragon in the underground cut-away. Excellent corn (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

(...) Sweetness. (...) Dave, Thank you, Dan, Jennifer, and Travis for the numerous photos and sharing the unique experience. I'm so sorry your AT-AT bit the dust. You can rebuild him without too much hassle, right?! I have to echo Brendan Powell (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

(...) Very nice castle ruin settings Dave - I mostly like the peasant stealing the timber from the ruin! I could have used a close-up picture of the chickens behind the house. How come there is a giant skeleton-head-plant-thingy on Travis' pictures, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

Wow... I love the tank. (URL) did that? "David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:HGv24x.1p6r@lugnet.com... (...) setting, so (...) Boger: (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

(...) Were I betting, I'd bet Shaun Sullivan. But that's just a guess. It sure LOOKS like his work though, he has a thing for WW II German armor and mechanised stuff... XFUT org.us.nelug (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events)

  Re: Lego Road Show: the Prequel

(...) Yep! That's one of my favorites from Shaun... the Panzer VI: (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)