 Announcements / 2086 (-5)
  Insert LDraw parts into your LUGNET pages

Members: You can now insert LDraw parts into your FTX pages simply and easily. Details and examples appear in the updated FTX User Guide: (URL) here is a rainbow color chart example: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish) !

  Insert LEGO sets into your LUGNET pages

Members: You can now insert LEGO sets into your FTX pages. Details: (URL) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Box Art for 2003 LEGO World City Products!

Hello again LEGO® Train and Town (aka World City) fans! The ILTCO is pleased to announce some exciting news, as part of our growing partnership with The LEGO Company. LEGO has supplied the ILTCO with box art for the new 2003 LEGO World City Police (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

  LEGO Random Name Generator updated!

Todd and I have managed to update the data file that drives the name generator with all the sets that have been released since early 1997, when the generator was originally written. New categories include Harry Potter, Adventurers, (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun) !

  Unifying LUGNET user types

All, We're going to begin soon unifying the many types of LUGNET users into a single, coherent base system. This will greatly simplify sign-up, configuration, and daily usage, and consequently I think this will make a lot of people very, very happy (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact