 Announcements / 2079
    Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY —Kevin Salm
   Hello friends. I have been busy planning and preparing for a Lego road trip that begins tommorrow and will last about 10 days. I will be traveling through Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and New York. The primary reason (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.people)

        Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY —John P. Henderson
     (...) Sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it all! If you ever plan a trip to or through Western Massachusetts, let me know. :) -Hendo (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY —John Gerlach
     (...) (URL) have a safe and enjoyable trip! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.people)

         Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY —James Trobaugh
     That place is a "dump" compaired to the fine Georgia LEGO Outlets: (URL) J. Trobaugh (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.people)

         Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY —George Notel
     After having visited four Lego Stores (The two in Georgia, Virginia, and Imagination center in Florida) I can say that I prefer the North Georgia Premium Outlets Store. It's smaller, so it's not filled with Lego structures to take up space like the (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY —Suzanne D. Rich
   Hey! Sounds like a great itinerary. I'd love to meet you in Charleston, If it'd be ok. I live in Columbia, but fate would have it that I have a 5pm appointment in Charleston on the 12th! -Suz (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.people)