 Announcements / 2079
2078  |  2080
Subject:
Lego Road Trip of TN, GA, SC, NC, VA, NY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 19:40:34 GMT

Hello friends. I have been busy planning and preparing for a Lego road
trip that begins tommorrow and will last about 10 days.

I will be traveling through Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina,
Virginia, and New York. The primary reason for this trip is to visit the huge
Lego Train display by three Lego Train clubs at the Chattanooga NMRA Train
show. http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=2036

After the train show ends, I will visit my sister in Atlanta. Then I will be
off on a mad dash to visit Mark Millere and family in South Carolina.  Next
will be stops to visit Lugnet members Joe Meno and Cark Clark in North Carolina
and Nate Jacobs in Virginia and possibly Wayne Sardullo in New York. Then it
will be back home. A total trip of about 2400 miles!

Wish me luck and pray for my safe travels over the next 10 days.

If this trip goes well, I would like to do a similar trip in July or August to
Pennnsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan to visit even more Lego
enthusiasts in their own private Lego realms.

__Kevin Salm__
Lego Users of Central New York