 Announcements / 2078
    LEGO sponcoring an ASCAR racer —Greg Howell
   Hey, I'm a race junkie which ends up taking too much of my Lego time, but what are you gonna do? Check this out: (URL) is the Australian version of NASCAR. I'm sure it's not as expensive to sponcor a car in ASCAR, but I would expect the sponcorship (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: LEGO sponcoring an ASCAR racer —Greg Howell
   (...) Snip... Error correction... Okay, appearently the Lego "Racers" ASCAR is racing in England. This is rather confusing as there is an ASCAR series in Australia. I apologize to anyone who I may have totally confused with my confusion. It's still (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.general)