 Announcements / 2011 (-10)
  Et in Arcadia Lego: Mako

I always forget to post these in .announce please use the following post for replies (URL) much -paul (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce)

  The Ugliest Thing You'll Ever See Made Out of Transparent Lego

Howdy all... For those of you who know me from BrickLink and eBay purchases, you're aware of my quasi-obsession with transparent Lego parts. While I really prefer collecting bricks and plates in all trans-colors, I also procure parts like those (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce) !

  LDraw.org Parts Update 2003-01 Now Available

This first update for 2003 contains 93 files, including 27 new parts. As always, along with the new parts, there are various fixes, new primitives, and name changes. The Parts Tracker is now up and running again, but the 2003-01 parts preview page (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad) !

  From Prusiia with love

Hi All, Steve Barile designed some lovely Prussian 3-axle wagons plus a 4-6-2 engine to go with. All these can be found on a new poster on (URL) I also want to thank Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree for helping out with some render "issues". (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  New curators added

(...) OK, following up on this, the following curatorships have been activated... /aquazone/ - Felix Greco (94) /build/ - Clark Stephens (1410) /build/minifigs/ - Clark Stephens (1410) /build/microscale/ - Ashley Glennon (90) /castle/ - Benjamin (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators)

  The GFLUG/GFLTC Events Weekend...

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club will have displays and more at the following three events in central Florida on the weekend of March 14-16... Event one is the Spring H & R Trains Show, in Pinellas Park, Florida March (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  BimP 2.0 Update!

Many of you may have noticed or read that BimP has been down for the past couple of weeks. Well, today I am happy to announce that the new BimP 2.0 beta is now online for your review. With this new version, BimP makes server, cosmetic, feature, and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce) !!

  NGLTC at NMRA Piedmont Division show

This weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club presented a layout at the NMRA Piedmont Division Train show in Cobb County Georgia. The space we where given was a bit tight but we managed to pull off a nice detailed layout. The display featured a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.5

I found this great graphics library for Delphi on Sourceforge. It's called GLScene and it can be found here: (URL) I used GLScene to build a basic preview into my Minifig plugin. As usual, you can get the latest version at my Website: (URL) issues: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  New feature at our website: LEGO Picture Captining

Hello all! First, i'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the 999 votes we have so far for the Minifig Hall of Fame this month!!! It's a huge improvement over last month's 37 votes. We are very happy to announce we have added another (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact