I found this great graphics library for Delphi on Sourceforge. It's called GLScene and it can be found here: (URL) I used GLScene to build a basic preview into my Minifig plugin. As usual, you can get the latest version at my Website: (URL) issues: (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  New feature at our website: LEGO Picture Captining

Hello all! First, i'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone for the 999 votes we have so far for the Minifig Hall of Fame this month!!! It's a huge improvement over last month's 37 votes. We are very happy to announce we have added another (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Scheduled downtime Thursday, March 6, 2003

(...) Unfortunately, this is being postponed until either later today or early next week. There's still one more software issue to resolve on the new hardware. I'll try to make an announcement today if we go forward today, but be prepared for an (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general)

  Call for curator requests

If there are any outstanding curatorship requests, please e-mail me at <todd@lugnet.com> and I'll try to get you set up this weekend after the server upgrade. I set up a couple earlier this week but I think there are still others that managed to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.curators) !

  New Technic Sets & Bulk Discounts on S@H

[DELURK] I've not been keeping a close eye on Lugnet recently, so sorry if any of this has been announced by others already, but I've just spotted the new Technic sets on sale at S@H - at a glance, UK and Germany have them on sale now, so I guess (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.announce)

  Scheduled downtime Thursday, March 6, 2003

The lugnet.com server will be taken off-line for approximately two hours on Thursday, March 6, 2003 for a software and hardware upgrade. --> Going down at: 10:00AM EST (that's 10 o'clock a.m. New York time) <-- The outage may be as short as one hour (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general) !!

  MOTM/SOTM for February 2003

Do I ever hate the cold & flu season..... Anyway, here goes; MOTM is Cale Leiphart's "1949 John Deere Model A". This was actually a tough call. Cale's model tied with Carlos un apellido's Supercar model, so I had to be the tie-breaker. The supercar (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact