 Announcements / 1956
1955  |  1957
Subject:
Toy Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:31:32 GMT

I'm due into the LEGO showroom early this upcoming Sunday the 16th.  Anyone
have any specific requests at something they want to see?  Let me know and
I'll do what I can to accomodate  . . .

Tim
Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans"
http://www.fbtb.net