 Announcements / 1919
    Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address! —Marlon Wuytenburg
   Doh! I knew I forgot to do something! Heres the address for my Naboo and Droid fighters and instructions! Sorry! www.multiboard.com/~...wmpage.htm Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg (21 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address! —Alfred Speredelozzi
     This is really cool. I like these ships alot. However, I think your N-1 could be a little less tall. I would take out the 1x2 yellow plate at the bottom of the cockpit assembly, ans not use the 2x1 clear slope. Rather I would use clear 1x2 plate (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Naboo & Droid Fighter Mini's Take 2! Heres the address! —Marlon Wuytenburg
   Interesting ideas! I'll try those modifications and I'll repost it! Thanks for the idea! Sincerely, Marlon Wuytenburg (21 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)