 Announcements / 1886 (-10)
  BimP Updates (15 December 2002)

This week's updates include: * A new Holiday toon by Ton. Ton is taking a break from his current story line the next couple of weeks and offering up some holiday cheer, OOP style. * A new 20 Questions feature with Jon Palmer of Alphabet Fighter fame (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Lego® 9V Technic Motors compared characteristics

Hi everybody, I have completed a 9V technic motors comparison page. See it at (URL) ! Philo www.philohome.com (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic) !!

  A new website with a bonus! New Movie!

I am pleased to announce the release of a brand new website. For those of you who are fans of The Chronicles of Ikros, this website will contain the sequel to that story. And for those of you who enjoyed viewing my previous two introduction movies, (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish)

  LUGNET logo products at CafePress

Woo-Hooo! LUGNET logo products are back. It's time to show your pride in the hobby and in our online community! Profits from sales, $2 per item, go straight to our account that pays website hosting fees - so your purchases really help! Choose from (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  [PRESS RELEASE] BricksWest™ 2003 Registration Opens

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 VOICE admin@brickswest.com (URL) 2003 Registration Opens December 12, 2002—Today BrickMedia™, LLC ((URL) and the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

  Annoucing the BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival

BricksWest 2003 is proud to announce the BricksWest Animation Festival to be held at the BricksWest 2003 Convention located at Legoland and the Windmill Banquet and Meeting Facility. The Animation Festival will feature a Comedy Competition and (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation, lugnet.announce)

  BimP Updates (11 December 2002)

This week's updates include: * Just in time for Christmas, "2002 Top 10 Lego Gifts to Find Under Your Christmas Tree" article * A new toon by Ton * The completion of our interview with the Reverend Happy Holidays from the BimP Team! Steven B. Combs, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  NELUG at First annual Sleigh Bell Festival / Festival of Trees in Boston MA

Followups to org.us.nelug NELUG participated in the first annual Sleigh Bell Festival in Boston Massachusetts from 12/06/02 - 12/08/02. This event included a Festival of Trees to benefit The National Kidney Foundation and in particular children with (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  My website and my Brikwars write-up...

Well, I took the plunge, made my own lego themed website, and realized I had nothing for it. Well over the summer at GenCon2002 Others and me had a TL2(Medieval) Brikwars battle. These were the contestants; Evan Butzlaff(credited to getting me back (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.gaming)

  NILTC Show This Weekend - Cantigny Park in Winfield

Hey Everybody - Well, in my (excruciatingly) busy schedule, I accidentally neglected one of my duties -- announcing the next NILTC show. So, here goes: This weekend, the Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club will be displaying at Cantigny Park in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.in)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact