 Announcements / 1864
  LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

LPub 2.1.0.0 is now available at (URL) number of bug are fixed in this release: - a major problem with numeric fields in the graphics user interface. - crashes when starting LPub without POV-Ray installed - other sources of crashes - the version (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

Forgot to post these to cad and inst. LPub 2.1.0.0 is now available at (URL) number of bug are fixed in this release: - a major problem with numeric fields in the graphics user interface. - crashes when starting LPub without POV-Ray installed - (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

Hi! I downloaded the new version and installed it. Every time I start it I have to specify where parts.lst and/or l3p.exe are. I tried it on the car, left every default option and got a message when I ran Generate > Complete Assembly: Could not find (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

(...) I think I have this fixed. I found a problem with some initialization issues. LPub is supposed to remember where it found these things in a file in LPub's install directory called config.lpb. There should be two lines near the bottom: (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

Kevin, just a quick note to let youknow tha thte examples on your LPub site are coming up as 404 errors - page not found. Jake --- Jake McKee LEGO Enthusiast (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

Thanks for pointing this out Jake. The examples have been restored. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available

Willy Tschager has been testing LPub for bugs and trying to make it die, which is a *huge* help to me and you. He reported the following bugs in LPub 2.1.0.1. I've resolved all the reported bugs and the fixes will be available in LPub 2.1.0.3 and (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)