 CAD / 8912
Re: LPub 2.1.0.0 Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:26:24 GMT

Hi!

I downloaded the new version and installed it.
Every time I start it I have to specify where parts.lst and/or l3p.exe are.

I tried it on the car, left every default option and got a message when I
ran Generate > Complete Assembly:

Could not find installation directory for lsynth

What is wrong here?

I also tried Generate > Instruction Images and this worked. Excellent!

Jaco

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
Forgot to post these to cad and inst.

LPub 2.1.0.0 is now available at http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/LPub.

A number of bug are fixed in this release:
  - a major problem with numeric fields in the graphics user interface.
  - crashes when starting LPub without POV-Ray installed
  - other sources of crashes
  - the version number *is* correct on this release ;-)

A number of features have been added:
  - Support for buffer exchange meta-commands for both single images as • well
    as building instructions
  - Support for GHOST meta-commands
  - Addition of a new meta-command PLIST it has two forms:
      PLIST BEGIN IGN combined with PLIST END prevents parts in between • from
      showing in part list images (handy when using buffer exchange)
      PLIST BEGIN SUB <ldraw_file_name> combined with PLIST END lets you
      subsititute the parts in between these meta-command uses with a
      rendered image of <ldraw_file_name> in your part list image.  This • is
      handy for parts from LEGO that are one part from LEGO but multiple • parts
      in LDraw (for example shock absorbers).
  - Bill of Materials image that shows all the parts used in the entire • design
    in one large image.  The parts are sorted by LDraw title and then size • of
    the part.

Enjoy!

Kevin