 Announcements / 1846 (-5)
  Kindergardeners help out the NGLTC

To day local kindergarteners helped out the North Georgia LEGO Train Club by making ornaments to decorate our tree at this years Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Festival of Trees. The children are students at Matt Elementary school in Forsyth (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

  Peeron crosses 2000 inventory mark!

Been a while since our last post [1], but we've added more than 500 sets since then, and now have more than 2000 sets inventoried! That about half of the sets in the LUGNET Guide[2], and with more inventories added daily, I hope we'll continue to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.db.inv) !!

  MichLUG Logo Contest

For some time we have been using a MichLUG logo (1) that has been sort of a placeholder until we can up with something better. Now is that time. We want a new, nice logo that will look great on a shirt. Something that will hold its own against the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org, lugnet.publish.html) !!

  BimP Updates (11 November 2002)

Updates this week include: * Continuation of our interview with the Reverend. The Reverend has also provided us with an exclusive image. Be sure to check it out under question 12. * A sample chapter of Ralph Hempel's new Spybotics book. Over 800 (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  NGLTC Greenberg show pictures

The NGLTC had a great time at the Atlanta Greenberg Toy & Train show this past weekend. We had quite a turn out of fine Train MOCs from club members: Lewis showed off his new Shay #5: (URL) had his Big Boy (not sure the version, I've lost count :) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact