 Announcements / 1821 (-20)
  LEGO GREAT PUMPKIN GIVEAWAY!

This weekend at Potomac Mills Mall.. The LEGO GREAT PUMPKIN GIVEAWAY! Saturday, October 26th 2700 Potomac Mills Circle Prince William, Virginia 22192 Bring a new, unwrapped toy to the Grand Court to benefit Toys for Tots and receive a free LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.va)

  Fully Transformable Robotech Cyclone

Had the urge to make the Robotech Cyclone. Hope you guys like it. This is just a standard issue Cyclone armor. When I have time I will make all the characters and their armor like Joel and Todd did. They were a great source of inspiration. I could (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  LotR update - 3 new chapters

Hi all, Three new chapters have been added to my Lord of the Rings project: (URL) home page: (URL) next big thing will be the creation of Helm's Deep, but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to start on that. Bruce (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle)

  SCLTC to present at BricksWest 2003

Come all to BricksWest 2003 and attend the train sessions. The SCLTC has been invited to do a session on "The Making Of a Multi-Dimensional Train Layout". We'll run thru the initial design, sync-ing up with each other, infrastructure, and bricking (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  SCLTC to present BricksWest 2003

Come all to BricksWest 2003 and attend the train sessions. The SCLTC has been invited to do a session on "The Making Of a Multi-Dimensional Train Layout". We'll run thru the initial design, sync-ing up with each other, infrastructure, and bricking (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Mechastruct Still On

Hello! I just wanted to remind everyone that the Mechastruct Contest is still on! I hope you guys are building some great mecha out there! If you haven't heard about the Mechastruct contest or you wish to read the rules, check out the official site: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

  Pictures of SCLTC's Latest Show

Pictures of the Southern California LEGO Train Club's latest show are online at www.scltc.org. These pictures show a LOT more than the teaser, so don't think you saw everything the first time! Deep link: www.scltc.org/pages/...layout.htm Excerpt (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !!

  [PRESS RELEASE] Announcing BricksWest™ 2003 - The Second Annual LEGO® Fan Event On The West Coast

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 VOICE admin@brickswest.com (URL) BricksWest™ 2003 - The Second Annual LEGO® Fan Event On The West Coast October 21, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce) !!

  Pictures from our trip to Legoland Billund 2002

Hi Lugnet, I've uploaded some pictures from our trip to Legoland in Billund, Denmark on October the 19th 2002. Sorry, but my digi-cam is not the best in the world and the beautiful danish autumn sun did interfere wherever it could. You can access (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.legoland.billund) !

  leJOS T-Shirts and More

The leJOS web site now has T-Shirts, hats, mouse pads, mugs, wall clocks and stickers available at www.lejos.org. If you order before the end of Monday, October 21 (tomorrow) you save $3 on T-Shirts, ceramic mugs and mouse pads. p.s. If anyone would (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce)

  NGLTC Children's hospital LEGO building session

In the first phase of the North Georgia LEGO Train Club's (NGLTC) Festival of Trees project we held a LEGO ornament building session at Egleston Children's Hospital. The ornaments built will be used to decorate our club tree that will be on display (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  The Brickish Association - A club for UK AFOLs

After several months of development, meetings and false starts, we are very proud to announce the formation of The Brickish Association. It is our hope that the Association will become the meeting place for most, if not all, of the 'usual suspects' (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk) !!

  Motopod - tank treads!

Following my tradition of motorized space pods, and having JUST received my 1st set of tank treads (ok, "conveyer chain links") I again became inspired to create an addition to the pod fleet... Well, 2 additions, since one is just to look cute, and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space) !

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their second joint train show

Hello, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's third and ParLUGment's second participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of Montreal) on Saturday, November9th from 10am to 5pm and Sunday, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.town) !!

  SCLTC Discover Center Teaser Photo!

The Southern California LEGO Train Club has finally completed its latest layout, currently on display at the Discovery Science Center in Santa Ana, California! I've posted a teaser picture on our official website at www.scltc.org. Be prepared for (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !!

  BimP Updates (12 October 2002)

Below are the recent BimP Updates: * Article: The Making of out-of-pocket - Ton shares how he creates those wonderful toons. * Review: 3D Pumpkin Pack Kit - My daughter's instructions for adding a light are now included. * Toon: A new toon by Ton (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

Yet another coding frenzy on a rainy day, trying to stay awake while shifting from a nights to days schedule, produced the next version of my plugin Get it here: (URL) in this version: -Added LDView preview support -Added Footwear rotation ability (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

  New Sets 2003

Hi all, (URL) the new sets form 2003. Great stuff in my opinion: - Micro Star Wars Sets - New Star Wars Sets - Oriental theme [Build your own Alquaida battlefield ;-) ] - nice parts in Creator sets I would say, the quality of sets is getting better (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

  First entries for Midnight MOCkery are posted - Still time to enter!

The first 6 entries for this Halloween competition have been recieved and posted on the site. Please show your appreciation of everybody's efforts so far by going and having a look at them here: (URL) are still 3 weeks to get your entry in, for a (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  ISD Inventory posted

With the kind help of TLG, I just posted an inventory of the new <set:10030> Imperial Star Destroyer on Peeron: (URL) notes: - This inventory is the result of our translation of the data the LEGO provided, and as such might (and is likely) to be not (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact