 Announcements / 1765
  LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3

It took me, again serveral, months to get to a stable new Beta version of LD4DModeler. But I think it's worth the wait. LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3 is now available on my website at: (URL) of most important new features: Visibility control over models (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3

Oops, I just discoverd I forgot to upgrade the sample projects to Beta 3, this causes some minor loading problems. I will upgrade them later today and repack and upload the install as soon as posible. Roland (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3

Based upon my discovery today I think it is beter if people do NOT use the new rotation and center point definitions of models with animations. This because I've discoverd that these two coordinates are being swapt somewhere. Also the placement when (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)