 Announcements / 1754
  LEGO sermons and my wedding

Hello fellow LUGNETers! I got married on 02/02/02 at 2:02 p.m. (cool date and time, huh?), and wanted to share some LEGO-related news from that event. I lurk here every day, but post rarely. However, late last year, I posted a question seeking ideas (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: LEGO sermons and my wedding

Hi Steve - Cool! Funny thing is, those pictures from the Engagement story are of my stomping grounds too :-) I live just blocks from Wheaton College, so those are all familiar sights. And if I remember correctly, I was the one you contacted about (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LEGO sermons and my wedding

Hey Tim, (...) Well, as they'd say at Walt Disney World, "It's a Small World After All!" (...) Yes, you are correct, and I apologize for not mentioning you. I have a file at home labeled "cake topper project" that contains your e-mail. But frankly, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: LEGO sermons and my wedding

(...) Hey not a problem at all!! I just read your post and was like ...gosh this sounds familiar :-) I'm glad it all worked out for you guys!! (...) :-) Are you guys in the Wheaton area now?? I didn't catch that on the website, but I probably didn't (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.people)