 People / 3235
Re: LEGO sermons and my wedding
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:13:48 GMT

In lugnet.people, Steve Tanner writes:

Yes, you are correct, and I apologize for not mentioning you.  I have a file
at home labeled "cake topper project" that contains your e-mail.  But
frankly, I wasn't in my right mind then, with wedding planning and all that
stuff.  I should have got back to you.  Without your help, this whole thing
would have been a lot more difficult.  Thanks!

Hey not a problem at all!!  I just read your post and was like ...gosh this
sounds familiar :-)  I'm glad it all worked out for you guys!!

I should mention that when we got the topper back from the cake decorator
(almost 4 weeks later due to come craziness after the wedding -- I really
don't know why he took it with him), it still had dried frosting on that.
Thank goodness LEGO bricks are washable! :)

:-)

Are you guys in the Wheaton area now??  I didn't catch that on the website,
but I probably didn't look hard enough.

-Tim