 Announcements / 1721 (-5)
  "Cool LEGO Site of the Week" is back

Get there from the LUGNET homepage: (URL) CLSotW directly: (URL) week's featured site: LEGO Model Trucks -Evert van Wichen (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.publish) !!

  3 new posters at The Movie Posters Open Project

Hi all! I've created and added 3 new posters to my site. They can be seen at : www.rotule.qc.ca/lego.html As already mentionned, you are all welcomed to send me your creations to add to this site. You will be fully credited for your addition. Help (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  *** LDView Version 1.9.6 Released ***

LDView version 1.9.6 is now available, in both source and binary forms. You can download either from: (URL) main new feature of version 1.9.6 is: Added support for antialiased lines. Most of the other changes in this release are bug fixes, so (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  MOTM and SOTM winners for July 2002

Hi All, Sorry for being late. Vacation time. :-) Missing those margaritas on the Mexican beach already.... This months winner for Model Of The Month is Shimpei Ohsumi for a remarkably accurate rendition of the Honda Bite. Love that minimalist (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.1 released *

Hello! New version is out now. Get it at (URL) ! + = New feature * = Bugfix - = Removed feature v1.1 2002/08/03 * Fixed shortcuts for Cut, Copy, Paste + Redid the search options / added 'search' menu + Added 'Find next' (F3) option + Undo now (...) (22 years ago, 3-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact