 Announcements / 1596
    SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!) —Thomas Michon
   The official website of ths Southern California LEGO Train Club has been entirely redone and given a brand new look! Check it out at: (URL) free to explore the site and find out about our club, our layouts, and our goals as we expand. Or you can (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Q: Why is the site copyright by Thomas Michon? Wouldn't it be more appropriately copyrighted by SCLTC? ( you may consider putting a TM after the SCLTC the way NELUG does after NELUG too... not sure about that) Wish: I wish you'd all consider (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!) —Thomas Michon
     To answer your first question: I'll probably find a more suitable location to write what I needed to say; you're right, it is a bit obtrusive at the bottom there. I couldn't fit "site design" and so trimmed it down to "site" which is what I think (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

         Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!) —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) All I am saying is that I would expect the site content, and the site design, to be copyrighted by the club rather than the individual who did the work. (you presumably were acting on behalf of the club, and not for pay) I'm a big fan of (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

        Re: SCLTC Website Updated! (New look and loads of images!) —Ted Michon
     (...) We at SCLTC are a pretty independent lot, so solidarity might be stretch. In any event, we did call ourselves an "LTC" which certainly conforms to the norm (I met an excited guy at NAB last week from Raleigh who was disappointed to find that (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)