 Announcements / 1594
    Ask Your Questions —Steven Combs
   The latest article posted on BimP is "20 Questions with Jacob McKee." Jake is a Senior Producer with LEGO Direct. If you would like to find out how to submit a question for Jake or read the interview as it progresses, visit: (URL) B. Combs, Editor (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce) !!

        Re: Ask Your Questions —Steven Combs
   I have recently received some questions from our readers, however I will not be able to pass them on. Please remember when asking questions that this article is about Jake as a hobbyist and not about Jake the LEGO employee. However, the connection (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Ask Your Questions —Brendan Powell Smith
     (...) OK, but I can easily see how people were confused. You introduced Jake as "Senior Producer with LEGO Direct", not even mentioning the fact that he is also a LEGO hobbyist. Plus, the first three of the six questions so far on your site are (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Ask Your Questions —Steven Combs
     (...) Point taken. However, there was a note at the bottom of the interview page that asked readers to refrain from LEGO policy and procedure questions. I guess I should have placed it at the top. Obviously my early questions were setting the stage (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)