 Announcements / 1568
  new ezboard

ive made an ezboard for lego users. come and visit it at (URL) . (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) This seems rather silly to me. It's a duplication of Lugnet's format without all of the niceness. What features did you find in ezboard that you didn't find\like here? Ben Roller (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) well for one posting is instant and its free (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) Lugnet is free for reading and posting and always has been. Posting here is instant for me because I'm a member ($10 for a lifetime membership) and I stay logged in. When I'm not logged in, or for non-members, the verification email takes very (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) does it really have a better UI? I always found that kind of threading board terribly hard to read and follow. To the point that I can't actually use them at all, even for boards that I am interested in the content. It's just too hard to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) Obviously not for Technic users 8?( ROSCO (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) sorry im still working on it. ill add that next. (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) Is there a way for instant posting via nntp? I know I'd seen a bit about possibly using PGP, but I don't know if that was implemented or just a suggestion. If such existed (or might exist soon), it would increase my priority on donating, since (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) When you post via NNTP you get a confirmation e-mail. To authorize the post, just reply to that e-mail and insert an "x" between the first [ ] brackets. You don't even have to delete the space after you insert the "x". It only takes a few (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)