 Publishing / 3327
Re: new ezboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:39:58 GMT

"Ben Roller" <lugnews@rollerfamily.net> writes:

Posting here is instant for me because I'm a member ($10 for a lifetime
membership) and I stay logged in.  When I'm not logged in, or for
non-members, the verification email takes very little time and the added
security is nice.

Is there a way for instant posting via nntp?  I know I'd seen a bit
about possibly using PGP, but I don't know if that was implemented or
just a suggestion.

If such existed (or might exist soon), it would increase my priority
on donating, since I don't really like web interfaces.  As it is, I'll
donate eventually anyway, but it may take a while.

Include me out.