 Announcements / 1566 (-20)
  The New LSA site 2.0

Greetings, fellow LUGNETers. My computer went crazy, drives got corrupted and the cookies and stuff got deleted. So did me LUGNET ID. So I made a new one. Anyway, as some of you know, my previous LEGO site was (URL) but Tripod and me had (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

  Fan Sculpture at CII

As you may or may not know - FBTB was selected to exhibit at the second Star Wars Celebration this May in Indianapolis. Event organizers are forecasting over 35,000 people, and I'm going to do my best to bring a lot of Brick to a genre that is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events) !

  Mega Bloks IPO

I just read on the Bloomberg news wire that Mega Bloks, Inc. will IPO and list its stock as "MB" on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The underwriters are Merrill Lynch, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, and National Bank of Canada. This is big news (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !!

  FBTB at CII

As revealed at Starwars.com today, we have been selected by Lucasfilm to set up for The Big Show the first weekend in May. I have a lot of things planned, and I hope to see some of you there. Tim (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general) !

  Chapter Four has arrived!

Hey guys and gals, After weeks of promising, here it is, the fourth chapter in the chronicles of Velaria! It's been added to my site: (URL) the Chronicles section, but if going there on your own is too much work, here's a direct link: (URL) always, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Town Building Contest: voter registration now open

If you would like to vote in the Town Building contest, please read the Voting page at (URL) follow the instructions. Voting will be open from 00:01 PST Friday March 22nd, to midnight PST on Sunday March 31st. Between now and Friday, when voting (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March

Last call for entries!!! The Town Building Contest closes on Sunday 17th March, at midnight Pacific Time. I'm eagerly awaiting all your breathtaking creations! Go to: (URL) read the rules and enter. I will post voter registration info and rules on (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

  BrickFest 2002

www.brickfest.com Christina (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce) !!

  Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

Hi all, I've been playing with VXML and wanted some pet projects to help me learn. So I've been looking at my hobbies for applications. I am continually amazed at how many of you can remember so many LEGO set numbers/names/prices and other stats. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug) !!

  A Request

Hello, I have been a part of the online Lego community since June of 1998. But I think it's time to call it quits. I would like to request that anybody and everybody who has my name, e-mail address, creations, original documents, and/or website (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  MonLUG and ParLUGment hold their first joint Train Show!

Un message français suit. A french message follows. Hello to all, I'm proud to announce MonLUG's second and ParLUGment's first joint participation in a Montreal Area train show. It will be held at Georges-Vanier High School in Laval (just north of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  ISCC: The winners are...

Hello, here they come: The winners of the 1st ISCC in 2001. Have a look at www.creativity-contest.net or www.1000steine.de/english.htm for the ranking site and for browsing all entries again, if you want. Have a nice sunday, René (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Lafayette (Indiana) Area Lego Robotics Club.

Steve, This is great news, but do you need to post like this? Why not just cross post in one shot. (i.e. copy and paste the names into the Newsgroups space) Then again I could not fit all the newsgroups you posted to into the space? See Ya... Robin (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind)

  Lafayette (Indiana) Area Lego Robotics Club.

We're proud to announce the formation of the Lafayette Area Lego Robotics Club in Lafayette, Indiana. The Lafayette Area LEGO Robotics Club is a group of people who meet once a month to discuss and build Lego robots and related subjects. We hope to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

  New Book - Core Lego Mindstorms

As some of you know I've been working on a Lego Mindstorms book for Java programmers. The official release date is March 15, 2002 so it seems like a good time to announce it. The intent of this book is to get Java programmers interested in Lego (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

  1st PLUGfest! / 1º PLUGfest!

(Portuguese translation in the end) Hi all! PLUG is proud to announce its first meeting, to be held in Porto (Oporto) on March 16, 2002. The place for this event is the Engineering school (FEUP), which kindly lent us one room and will allow us to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.br)

  New MOC: Rebel Snowspeeder!

Hey guys, Here's my latest custom, an Incom T-47 Modified Airspeeder (Snowspeeder). It's the same scale as my A-Wing (1 foot:1 stud) and my upcoming X- and Y-Wings. I'll have the MLCad instructions up hopefully this weekend so check back soon. (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for February 2002 (belated)

Hello, Sorry about the delay, but I've been sick for the last week. :-( So I apologize to everyone, especially the winners, which are; MOTM: Jeremy Sproat for "Icosahedron", his fascinating exercise in hinged complexity. SOTM: Rick Hallman for (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Lego Fan Fantasy Baseball

Hello Lego Fans! This is an announcement for all lego fans who happed to also be baseball fans. I have started a private fantasy baseball league at Yahoo!Sports. It is completely free. The idea is to have a place for likeminded people to play (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact