 Announcements / 1559
    Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March —Kevin Wilson
   Last call for entries!!! The Town Building Contest closes on Sunday 17th March, at midnight Pacific Time. I'm eagerly awaiting all your breathtaking creations! Go to: (URL) read the rules and enter. I will post voter registration info and rules on (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general)

        Re: Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March —Ross Crawford
     (...) Just noticed the entry counts for each category haven't been synchronised lately 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March —Tony Hafner
   (...) that at least one building was clearly in the wrong category. Also, a building that has a largest dimension of exactly 32 studs appears to fall between categories. Same for 64 studs. Can these be entered in either of the bordering categories? (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Town Building Contest: entries close midnight PST Sunday 17th March —Kevin Wilson
   Tony Hafner wrote in message ... (...) Yes, but if you see one please do let me know! (...) to (...) either (...) largest dimension of exactly 32 studs goes in Large Buildings, 64 studs goes in Super-Size... I'll update the wording, you're right (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.town)